Janod - Puzzle Endangered Animals 200pcs
- A GREAT EDUCATIONAL PUZZLE: This 200-piece puzzle is ideal for animal-lovers, and for raising awareness about the need to preserve nature and endangered species. This world map puzzle comes with a booklet showing all the animals on the map, as well as fact-file card for each animal explaining the dangers threatening them and how we can save them! Younger children can use the poster included in the set to put the puzzle together more easily.
- A FUN WAY TO START LEARNING GEOGRAPHY: Help your child take their first steps towards discovering the world and geography. Children will have fun learning about the different continents, countries and oceans while identifying animals natural habitats and building their logical thinking and memory skills.
- 3D ANIMALS TO BUILD: The box also includes 50 endangered cardboard animals to build in 3D and place on the map. Children can also use the set to let their imaginations run wild, bringing stories to live and even drawing them for themselves.
- CHARACTERISTICS: A large 200-piece cardboard puzzle depicting a colourful representation of planet Earth. The completed puzzle measures 39 inches x 27.2 inches, and the pieces are 0.08 inch thick. The box includes 50 cardboard animals to slot together in 3D, as well as a presentation booklet. THE
- POWER OF PLAY: By means of its bold and innovative collections, Janod accompanies children on the most wonderful adventure of all: growing up! Beautiful toys - where every aspect has been meticulously designed, down to the smallest detail - so little ones can unknowingly learn whilst exploring the world, daydreaming and learning to share... Its not just a pretty face!
This giant world map puzzle will help children to recognise animals threatened with extinction, as well as raising their awareness of the need to look after nature and the environment. By discovering where their natural habitats are, children will come to know their way around the map, and recognise the different continents and countries.
Thanks to the discovery booklet included with the puzzle, the child will get to know all these endangered animals, their names, why they are threatened with extinction and how we can save them!
Once the puzzle is complete (young kids can use the poster included with the puzzle as a guide), you can also build the 50 threatened animals in 3D and place them on the map in their home countries! This puzzle is perfect for raising awareness of the need to protect large marine and land mammals among children between 6 and 12 years old. The sweet, cute illustrations of the 50 animals are bound to get them excited, too. Will they fall in love with the red panda, or the tiger? We want to adopt every single one of them!
Contains 1 puzzle with 200 pieces, 50 figurines, 1 leaflet, 1 poster. Puzzle dimensions : Length 39 inches x Width 27.2 inches x Thickness 0.1 inch. Material(s) used : Cardboard.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 35.0 x 35.0 cm
Shipping Weight: 2.59KG
Recommended Age: Suitable for 6 years and above
|Gender||Boy / Girl|